Friday, November 12, 2010

Tomas's Chart



Dear Kendra~

Here's Tomas's chart and an ancient chart I found in an old book today...


I don't know why I included the other one...maybe it's the alchemical and mysterious nature of that one. It's bizarre, yet fascinating. The pictures for the signs are all in the wrong places, as you see the Pisces symbol of the two fish is in the "first house" at the position of nine o'clock. I don't understand the rest of it at all....


 But anyway....want to practice a little of your astrology and tell me what you can see from Tomas's chart? You'll see that his Sun sign and North Node are both in Aries....want to comment on that?



Hope you are well and enjoying your studies.....

Love,

Isabelle


                                                         
                                                            

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, nice weblog and good publish

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.