Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Seventh Letter~Isabelle's Chart


Dear Kendra~

     You asked me to send you my chart, so here it is! Libra Sun, conjunct Neptune and Venus with an Aries Moon, and Aries Rising. The North Node in Taurus in the 2nd house is the only earth planet, and the South Node in Scorpio is conjunct Jupiter in the 8th house.

As you can see, I have a lot of planetary energy in the 5th, 6th, and 7th houses. Do you remember that they are about creativity, work and relationships? That's the simple answer. The Libra Stellium would be "weak" with all that Venus energy ruling it, except that Mars rules Aries, and that puts fire and determination into the crucible~

The Cardinal Cross-- that big topic for astrologers now (!) and for all those interested in this 2012 phenomena--will be hitting my personal planets, so it will be strong for me. Saturn will be conjuncting the Sun, Pluto conjuncting the MC and Uranus the Ascendant. However, the meaning of those transiting planets are for later letters... I just wanted to send you this so that you could ponder it a bit and get a better sense of who I am...of course, with any chart, one never knows how the Soul will play it out---all the possibilities and energies contained with it--this could be the chart of a "Saint or Sinner" depending on how it's lived out.

Enough for the moment. I'm concerned about you. I know I'm supposed to be "mentoring" you, but honestly I'm concerned about your upcoming decisions more than anything--how are you?? Please write soon...yes, I'm losing sleep.

With love,

Isabelle

No comments: